Terms and Conditions
- Our standard quotations are based on one pick up and one destination drop off. If your journey requires extra stop or pick up and drop off points, you must inform us in advance as this will effect the journey time and the price. All quotations are based on the most direct route and on information provided by you. The route used will be at the discretion of the driver unless it has been particularly specified and clearly shown in the confirmation of the booking.
- Our normal luggage allowance is one standard sized suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per passenger. Please inform us of any extras as this may effect the type of vehicle used and may incur additional charges.
- Children including babies of any age count as one passenger each. Please ensure that you book for the correct number of passengers. You are welcome to use your own child/baby seats on the outward journey, which we can then store until your return trip. However, please notify us in advance.
- Our normal terms of payment require you to pay for the entire journey on the outward trip. This includes your outward journey and return in advance. We may require a deposit or payment in advance for certain jobs.
- We will monitor your flight/return journey using the information you have provided us with. It is your responsibility to ensure this information is correct and you must inform us of any changes to your schedule/flight.
- Due to the logistics and possible delays involved we reserve the right to substitute vehicles or subcontract.
- Breakdown and Delays
Aspect Private Hire gives its advice on journey time in good faith. However, as a result of breakdown or traffic congestion, or other events beyond the reasonable control of the company, journeys may take longer than predicted and in those circumstances Aspect Private Hire will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by the hirer as a result.
- Our promise to you as a valued customer is that in the event of breakdown, we will do our best to find the closest local private hire / taxi service to come and collect you from the place of the breakdown and take you to your booked destination with us. You only pay our agreed price, we pay the difference for any replacement service.
- The hirer is responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle by any passenger for the duration of the hire. Soiling that requires the vehicle to be taken for cleaning will result in a mandatory charge of £60.00
- Food and drink / alcoholic beverages may not be consumed in the vehicle. The only exception to this is a bottle of water.
- No representation or warranty made by any other person, expressed or implied other than the owner of Aspect Private Hire, Owner ..Mr Peter A Faiman, which is not specifically set forth herein shall be binding upon Aspect Private Hire.